Thursday, October 17, 2013

What's Next

I hate to say that the Ecto Series is definitively finished and closed forever because how do you know? You can always revisit something no matter how long it's been since you 'finished' working on it. You never know when inspiration will rear its ugly head again to torment you. But for the first time since I finished book one, I'm at the end of a book and have no ideas of where to go next. The ecto well has run dry. That's not to say that I'm done with writing all together. I'm already a few chapters into a brand new sci-fi book set in a new place with new people. So that on top of having a new job, a kid and going back to school, I won't be writing about ectos again any time soon.

However, I may work on an omnibus edition that includes all four books and maybe some extra stuff in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment