Friday, September 12, 2014

The Drop: Out Now


My new ebook, The Drop, is out now on Amazon for $1.99. It took me forever to come up with a name for it in order to start conceptualizing  a cover. Eventually I just went with the name that I could think of the best concept for. But I literally had this finished book sitting around for weeks waiting for me to give it a name.

Here is the synopses:

Sixteen-year-old Reon Saix is a retired smuggler trying to turn his life around. When his plans fall through, old habits die hard. He takes one last job to dig himself out of the hole but quickly finds that this is no ordinary job.

There's a lot more substance and plot points to it than that but you'll just have to read it to find out. I went more of a YA direction with this piece but that's not to say adults can't enjoy it. It just has a younger protagonist and is generally more wholesome than my last works. If it was a movie it would likely get a PG-13 rating versus R like the rest of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment